quarta-feira, 9 de julho de 2008

Nice to meet you!

Hello, my name is Douglas Watson. I was born in Inverness, Scotland. There, before leaving, I worked as a sales manager for a multinational company. I also lived and worked in London for three years.
In 1998, I decided to move to Brasil, I lived in Rio Grande o Sul for five months. I then left RS and went to live in Florianópolis, where I stayed for eight years. I began to teach English in Floripa and worked for various schools there, including CCAA, British & American and Words. After two years, I started to teach privately, and have been doing this since then.
I recently moved to São Paulo (Moema) and I intent to begin teaching here.

Hope you can come back and visit again sometime.

D.W.

Um comentário:

Karla Santos disse...

Nice to meet you, my dear Watson
:-)

I didn't know that you lived in Floripa for so long!

And I loved your blog, Doug.
Congratulations and success!

beijos